March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites... on Saturday... again:)

Last week's favorites were all about color and this week all I can think about is WHITE! With the Okinawa springtime weather rolling in I am reveling in thoughts of white, linen curtains billowing in the breeze from the open window of my fabulous, white, dream office. Note 1, these are strictly thoughts at this time as I do not have said fabulous, white dream office. Note 2, yes, I dream of being in my office working amid this glorious weather. I'm addicted to Pinterest for what I call "research" that will help me to concept and create Little Bird's nest:) So my favorites this week are all the yummy, crispy offices I've been coveting. I hope you enjoy:)



Source: bhg.com via Meredith on Pinterest


If only I had this much space!!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/3/12 06:37

    Love all the little "pops" of color in all these pictures. I can only imagine what these rooms would look like after 5 minutes with my 3 year old. The white is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Pops of color are so visually surprising and pleasing. As I said, this is my DREAM office:) I'm sure my little ones (4 & almost 1) are going to have so much fun pulling out all of the meticulously organized shelves!

    ReplyDelete