January 12, 2012

KiraKira Jewelry Contest!!

Biwa Pearl Ring.... that I'm currently coveting!

It's time for a Pinterest Contest!!! My good friend Suz Somersall is offering up gift cards to 4 lucky (and talented) participants to be used at kirakirajewelry.com! Here are the contest details:

For all of you on Pinterest, we would love to see what you can create! Build a board titles "KiraKira Jewelry" based around our jewelry, but including inspirational images, outfits, and anything you can imagine to create a beautiful board!


Suz and Malena will choose our favorite boards and the winners will receive $150, $100, $75 and $50 gift cards. Deadline is Valentine's Day! Email us at suz@kirakirajewelry.com to show us your board! http://pinterest.com/source/kirakirajewelry.com/

I'm so anxious to see what KiraKira fans create! And so excited to be a "judge"! I'll be very J.Lo in my critique:)

No comments:

Post a Comment