June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

To all the awesome dads out there, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! We love you! I've always said that there is something very special about the bond between a dad and his kids. They're instant teachers, motivators and role models without even trying. I truly believe that kids gain a huge sense of their self confidence through the eyes of their father, especially girls. For that I am so thankful to have a dad that has always encouraged me and always seen the best in me, even when I couldn't see it in myself. Because of my dad I believe I married the love of my life. He gave me the confidence to be choosy and pick the perfect guy for me. Now that M and I have been married for 10 years and have 3 children of our own I'm finding more and more everyday that he's a lot like my dad, and I'm okay with that:) Afterall, he's a great dad too:)

Now a little last minute Father's Day idea just in case you're in a pinch... or just because it's so darn cute! I thought the other day, "I have 3 kids.... D-A-D.... perfect!" SUPER simple.



1. Find a font you like, I chose a circus font called Outlaw after all what is life with kids if not a circus?! And best of all, it's free!

2. Print out letters at the size and color of your choice.

3. Cut out letters.

4. Wrangle your children and snap away!

Unfortunately my camera battery was dead (per usual), so this was taken with my good old iPhone 4. Yep, "old":) Even so, I love the way it turned out and M loves it:) Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment